If you write a lot of emails and want to an easy and fast way to create a new blank email. This is an article for you! Ready for you to to start writing your email instantly without starting your email software.
1. Right click on desktop and create a new shortcut.
2. Type "mailto:" and press OK.
3. Name your shortcut like "New email" and press OK.
4. If you rather have your shortcut on your "quick launch" toolbar than your desktop, drag the shortcut icon down to your "quick launch" toolbar and release.
5. To change icon, right click on your shortcut and select properties. Select "Change icon" and select another icon you prefer. Press OK and OK!
Double clicking with left mouse button on your new "new email" shortcut creates a new email without having you to start your email software!