The clipboard is a tool used for collecting things you have copied, for later use. But if you never use it, it is only annoying.
How to turn off clipboard toolbar in Microsoft office 2003:
- Go to "Tools" in the menu
- Click Options
- Go to "Edit" tab
- Disable "Show paste options buttons"
- Disable "Show insert options buttons"
- Click ok!
How to enable the clipboard toolbar in Microsoft office 2007:
- Go to ribbon “Home”
- Click the little arrow in the bottom right corner
- Click options button
- Enable “Show office clipboard when Crl-C pressed twice”