This post descibes how to use a basic invoice template I created. The invoice template let´s you use dropdown lists to quickly select products on a price list. You can easily add/remove data on "price list" sheet.
- Formula calculates totals
- Find products easily with dependent drop down lists
- Drop down lists contain unique categories, no duplicates
- Ranges expand when new data is added to the price list
How to use invoice template
- Specify quantity
- Select a category
- Select a product and the formula calculates the total price.
How to copy dependent drop down list
- Select a cell containing drop down list
- Copy cell
- Right click on new cell
- Click "Paste Special..."
- Click "Validation"
- Click OK!
Download excel sample file for this tutorial.
(Excel 97-2003 Workbook *.xls)
Recommended blog articles
- Create a drop down list containing only unique distinct alphabetically sorted text values using excel array formula
- Create dependent drop down lists containing unique distinct values in excel
- Apply dependent combo box selections to a filter in excel 2007
- Create dependent drop down lists containing unique distinct values in multiple rows