How to sum cells with check boxes "enabled", see picture.
How to create a check box
- Go to the developer ribbonEnable the developer ribbon by pressing the "office" button and click "Excel options".
Click "Popular" tab and enable "Show Developer tab in the ribbon"
- Click "Insert" in the "Control" window
- Click checkbox
- Click and hold left mouse button to create a check box
How to link check box with a cell
- Right click on a check box
- Click "Format control..."
- Go to tab "Control"
- Click cell link button
- Select a cell
- Press Enter and the click ok!
How to create a cell formula that sums all cell values that have an adjacent check box enabled
- Enter this formula =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1:$B$16=TRUE)*$C$1:$C$16) to sum values i column C.