This article describes how to create a button and place it on an Excel worksheet then assign a macro to that button allowing the user to print the worksheet when the button is clicked on.
Watch a video where I explain the steps to insert a print button
The button is found in the Form Controls group.
- Select sheet "Invoice".
- Click "Developer tab" on the ribbon.
- Click "Insert" button.
- Click Button (Form Control).
- Create button "Print Invoice".
(The macro shown in the image above is not used here in this article, it only demonstrates where to paste the code.)
- Press Alt-F11 to open the visual basic editor
- Click Module on the Insert menu
- Copy and paste "Sub Macro1" code below to code module
You can find the other invoice tutorials here: Invoice category